Film length: 9:45
Thousands of people march in London to support the Kurdish resistance in Kobane against ISIS. A lot of anger was directed towards Turkey, who are supporting ISIS militarily and logistically, but no-one wants an occupation by Western powers either. The Kurds can take care of ISIS on their own, if they are given the arms and humanitarian aid to do it – and the PKK need to be delisted as a terrorist organisation too.
Please publicise the following demands:
1) Turkey must open a “corridor” for Kurdish forces to equip themselves against ISIS.
2) Provide military and humanitarian aid to the Kurdish forces and civilians fighting ISIS.
3) Do not permit a “buffer zone” and “no fly zone” in Rojava.
4) Delist PKK, the organisation of the Kurdish foghters resisting against ISIS.
5) Coalition forces mst stop supporting ISIS and allowing it to grow.
6) Impose economic sanctions on states directly supporting ISIS, especially Turkey.