Slag – New show opening at The Treatment Rooms Collective HQ

SLAG!!!

Following its uber successful Xmas show (Taking Liberties), The Treatment Rooms Collective HQ, is proud to announce its new valentines special exhibiton ‘SLAG.’

The event will be held at Carrie Reichardt’s studios ……. 199 Acton Lane, Chiswick W4 5DA, every Fri/Sat/Sun 12-6pm until Feb 26th.

The usual suspects from Mutoid Waste, Mutate Britain and The Treatment Rooms Collective will be exhibiting their work, alongside some surprise guests.

A female heavy show, the window display is an amazing piece of outsider art. Made by a ‘Recycling Fairy’, it is a composition of hundreds of found objects, toys and dolls oakley womens sunglasses made to create the Goddess Kali with babies gushing from her blood red vulva. Not your typical shop window for Chiswick! But then The Treatment Rooms HQ is getting throwback jerseys used to visits from the local law enforcement officers for causing a visual disturbance.

This show (as ever) gives art enthusiasts the rare opportunity to view eclectic and original artwork made by some of the top underground/outsider/lowbrow artists. Chances like this rarely come along, so make the effort to come down.

All artwork can be bought direct from the artists. 80% of the profits Fake Ray Bans go direct to them; the other 20% is donated to REEL NEWS. Big thank you again to all the artists for helping us generate some much needed cash.